ASSOCIATE BUSINESS UNIT 1
Mr Edwin Mahathavan has over 36 years experience as an insurance broker and has been dealing with all lines of insurance business ranging from estates and manufacturing to properties and construction projects. He also has wide experience in managing multinational accounts. He started his career in Heath Hudiq Langeveldt a multinational insurance broking company since 1970’s up to 2005. In 2006 he joined a local broker firm as a Senior Partner up to 2012.
He has attended :
- Insurance Specialisation Workshop at Chartered Insurance Institute, Sevenoaks, London
- Insurance Broking exposures at Lloyds of London
- Risks Management seminar at London
- Seconded to Heath Hudiq Langeveldt offices in London, Rotterdam & Amsterdam to get in-depth exposures in handling of multi-national accounts
- Insurance Seminars & Familiarisation Trips to Johannesburg & Cape Town in South Africa, Sydney Australia and Jakarta Indonesia
His dedication and commitment in his work along with his extensive experience places him in the position to offer advice of the highest quality to our clients.